Monday 19 December 2011

Dark Elf character update, and general news!

Not much has come your way recently about my Dark Elf's adventures through Skyrim, well as I stated in an older post..... I hit a few problems while on a daedra quest and the conclusion to all this was that I had to just start all over. I deleted my Dark Elf and started a new save as a Khajiit (since I only played as a Khajiit twice in TES 4: Oblivion I thought it would be nice to see what they are like in Skyrim), while playing as this Khajiit I found an Orc stronghold near Windhelm and instantly fell in love with how they lived in their tightly knit tribes and worked as a real community (unlike all the warring cities). So I saved my Khajiit profile and started AGAIN as an Orc in hope that I could join these tribes. I decided to check out a different stronghold to the one I found as my Khajiit and stumbled across Mor Khazgur, as mentioned in the guide I created, I managed to marry a member of this tribe and move in with her. So now I live in a longhouse as well as owning Breezehome in Whiterun (although I only use Breezehome as storage for items I don't want to carry and Lydia.... my housecarl). I'm enjoying this new save so much, I admit that I am role-playing a bit as this character as well... so you can imagine my happiness while I "saved the stronghold from a dragon that attacked" and "honoured Malacath by working in the mines for the sake of the tribe". I've spent so much time just with the stronghold, plus doing alot of smithing, clearing out bandit nests, and a whole manner of time wasters that I've not even visited the Greybeards for the first time.
Overall I will be sharing the adventures that my Orc goes on except I'll try and keep each post abit shorter than those of the Dark Elf's, more posts will be coming soon so become a member of the Skyrim Community to get news of the when latest posts are. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment