Thursday 12 January 2012

Bulgor Gro Shorok: Part 4

In the last post I had decided to join the Stormcloaks, so off I went to Windhelm. As soon as I arrived a Dragon attacked but wasn't too hard to defeat, the only problem that I had was all the buildings were stopping it from landing so I couldn't use close combat. I then set my sites to the Palace Of The Kings which is where Ulfric Stormcloak and Galmar Stone-Fist reside, Galmar is Ulfric's General and he is also a loyal friend and soldier to Ulfric. To join the Stormcloaks I had to speak to Ulfric, he said that he remembers me from Helgen (which is the first place you find), he told me I should speak with Galmar to get me started and after a small talk as to why I want to join he then told me to go to the Serpents Stone to kill an Ice Wraith. It was easy enough to kill it, and once I returned all I had to do was swear my loyalty to an oath. After the oath I was officially a Stormcloak and I was assigned my first mission, Galmar was convinced that an ancient mythical crown called the Jagged Crown was at a place called Korvanjund and I was to meet him and some other troops just outside of the area. After a quick speech off Galmar we attacked the Imperials that happened to be there already. The Imperials were easy to kill, I waited just by the entrance to Korvanjund while the others caught up and once they did we got another speech to listen to, once that was over we finally entered. Korvanjund was quite a big place but it was a good mission, I liked all the tactics that Galmar was giving out and how he made me feel like I was a more important soldier than the others. Soon enough we got to the last room of Korvanjund to find the Jagged Crown lay on the head of a powerful Draugr, I already knew that he wasn’t a dead Draugr so I went in for the kill and soon enough he and all the other Draugr were finally gone for good, I took the Crown and also learnt a new Word of Power called Slow Time. I then hurried to Windhelm to give the crown to Ulfric.
That’s where I’m up to for now, another post will be coming soon. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment