Tuesday 10 January 2012

Funny Glitch!

Like most Skyrim players, I have more than one character. And like most Skyrim players I am trying to be every kind of character. So on the other end of the spectrum from my Orc character (Bulgor Gro Shorok) I have a Wood Elf archer. Now there is a glitch that I think I have found, and it was while I was playing as my Wood Elf.
If you get hit by an arrow while guards are attacking you, and you submit (which takes you in to dialogue), say "I submit, take me to jail", you will then end up in prison but the arrows are still there..... that's right PERMANENT ARROWS and my Wood Elf took one straight in the knee.... yep that's right, I took an arrow to the knee, and also the groin. I tried everything to get rid of them, they usually just disappear as your health regenerates so I tried healing spells, potions, you name it. And I had no previous saves to go back to. Luckily it was only a Level 3 character so it wasn't a great loss when I deleted him but it was still annoying at the least.

I used to be a Wood Elf like you... then I took an arrow in the knee *DELETED*
I hope that this helps you out so that you can either:
Avoid looking like a voodoo doll.
Or so that you can devote an entire save file to becoming a hedgehog.
Another post will be coming soon. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment