Wednesday 25 January 2012

Bulgor Gro Shorok: Part 6

From where I left off I decided it was time to go to Alduin's Wall in Sky Haven Temple, once I got near a Dragon and an assassin attacked me, this Dragon was quite hard to kill because it didn't land which meant that I couldn't attack it with my melee weapons, but eventually I killed it, adding more bones and scales to my collection. Upon further travelling towards the entrance I noticed the biggest Foresworn camp happened to be blocking the entrance, usually they aren't too hard to kill but for some reason they had about three amazing mages that were very hard to deal with, in time (with the help of Esbern and Delphine) I got to the entrance.Once inside it was quite easy to get to the actual temple, there was only a few traps and enemies, even two puzzles. I rushed ahead to get in to the temple proper to find some nice equipment including a very cool sword called Dragonbane, I then waited for the others to catch up and tell me all about the wall, after some more missing speech for Esbern I got my next quest. And that's all Ive managed to do so far, I'm sorry for the long delay for this post to arrive, another post should be coming soon. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment