Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bulgor Gro Shorok: Part 5

Once I arrived in Windhelm I went straight to Ulfric and gave him the Jagged Crown, he was pleased with my efforts and gave me a new objective, to take Whiterun. Galmar was already there with plenty of men and at least two catapults to devastate the city, Galmar did a speech and then gave the order to attack with me storming in front. Firstly we destroyed the wooden spiked walls so that our troops could advance, then after mowing down some more Imperials I had to open the draw bridge to open up the courtyard, and finally the main gates into Whiterun were free to go through. Once inside I faced a simple guard and easily won the fight, then we ran up the road to the market area to fight a few more guards, and eventually we got to the Jarl's domain, Dragonsreach. I entered prepared for the worst and all I found were six more guards with the Jarl and Ireleth, we fought until the Jarl submitted to us (which wasn't too long) and then Vignar Gray-Mane entered Dragonsreach to claim Jarlship, I preferred the change in government as did most of the civilians there. After wandering the streets of this war torn city I spoke with Jarl Vignar and he seemed very enthusiastic about fixing the walls and making Whiterun a better city, there was even some talk of a new temple. Full of pride, I went back to Ulfric to tell him of our victory, he was very pleased and rewarded me with a new sword, but then quickly went on to tell me to go take orders off Galmar. I got to the Falkreath Military Camp to meet Galmar and he told me to meet up with a group of soldiers and attack a nearby fort, it turned out that good old Ralof was there on his first Commanding mission, so he told us what we are going to do, there were some prisoners in there that could be freed so that we could attack the fort from the inside but that would mean I had to sneak in to the fort, so I went to the Dungeons to find two weak Imperials guarding the jails, I took both of them out with my arrows and then freed all the Stormcloaks being held captive, we all attacked the fort and in the end we got a good result.... another victory.
That's all for now, another post will be coming soon. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment