Saturday 24 December 2011

Bulgor Gro Shorok: Part 1

Skyrim is massive land filled with many opportunities to become whatever you wish to be. I decided to create the ultimate fighter, an Orc, they are known to be fierce in battle.
 So far I have saved Whiterun from a Dragon, completed the Dragonborn trails given to me by the Greybeards, joined an Orc stronghold and many more things. I have explored parts of Skyrim in search for Dragons to kill, I have found 6 Dragons on top of their mountain homes, but on the other hand many Dragons have found me and swooped down for the attack, luckily they didn't win the fight. I have found many words of power that have made me stronger, from one that can call nearby animals to my aid, to another that can turn me into a spirit that cannot be harmed.
A member of the Blades called Delphine has noticed that I am Dragonborn and she is trying to help me at the same time as I help her, she convinced me that I can trust her and that we need to discover how to get rid of all the Dragons. We discovered that the Dragons aren't just flying back to Skyrim, they are actually been brought back to live by Alduin, we are still unsure where Alduin came back from but I'm sure we will find out later. Now I have been given the task of infiltrating the Thalmor Embassy and find out if the Thalmor are anything to do with the Dragons coming back.
That's all for now, more will be coming soon, Merry Christmas for tomorrow and please become a member of this blog. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment