Thursday 22 December 2011

New Character Profile!

My most recent and most favoured character is a level 26 Orc character called Bulgor Gro Shorok, he is very good in One-handed (usually dual wielding orcish axes that I enchanted), good with Two-handed (usually an enchanted orcish greatsword) and is beginning to use archery (using an enchanted orcish bow). I'm trying to make him good at all forms of combat apart from magic. At the lower levels I used light armour for him, but now he has a full set of heavy orcish armour (except the helmet); the gauntlets are enchanted with fortify One-handed skill, the boots with resist fire and the armour with increase carry weight. He is very good at smithing being level 84 at it, he can craft up to orcish and elven (hopefully ebony when I get my next perk)

I will start a new post soon about what I'm currently doing in the story and quests, please become a member of the Skyrim Community. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment