Thursday 1 December 2011

FUS......RO DAAA!!!

Since the last post I started the Greybeards quest to find an artifact for them (possibly a horn), I easily got through the tombs besides coming across a group of spiders (one of which was HUGEE), and the horn was missing. At first I thought it may have been Ulfric Stormcloack, because the tomb has parts that only a possessor of "The Voice" can get through, but it turns out it was a Blade (who are a group of trained soldiers that used to protect the Emperor in Oblivion's storyline) that stole the horn. She left a letter telling me to meet her, I did so and she gave me the horn, but she wanted my trust and my help in return (knowing that I had been claimed to be the Dragonborn). Although she did want proof that I was truly Dragonborn so off we went to kill a dragon, but firstly I took the horn to the Greybeards and got taught the final word of Unrelenting Force which is "DA". Then with my newest awesome power I went and proved that I was Dragonborn. I went to the location to find a dragon..... but not any dragon... this was Alduin A.K.A King Of Dragons or The World Eater. Luckily he wasn't the one I had to fight, he was simply there to revive the dragon that we were going to destroy. And while I waited he spoke to me, and strangely I quite like him even though he did insult me, I guess I just like the fact that he didn't attack me (they are more civilised than I presumed). Anyway, to be brief, I killed the dragon that we were there for and so far Ive killed 6 dragons which has unlocked quite a few shouts, one of them was accompanied by a Dragon Priest which had a mask called Krosis (which I love). I have also joined the Empire and I have got up to the quest where the Stormcloaks attack Whiterun, and since I'm the thane of Whiterun I wasn't having any of that!!
More will be coming soon, I might also give a character description of my Dark Elf. Feel free to become a member of the Skyrim Community. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment