Thursday 8 December 2011

Character Profile!

My current character is a level 22 Dark Elf. He has Elven light armour (superior), Thalmor boots that have resist frost enchanted on them, Thalmor gauntlets, an amulet of Talos, a ring called Bond of matrimony (you get this from getting married) and for his head I have a silver and emerald circlet that I have enchanted to increase magicka and I have named it "Elder circlet of magicka" although I mostly wear a Dragon Priest mask called Krosis.
For weapons I use a mixture of magic 20% of the time, or Blades sword (superior) with the Axe of Whiterun 50% of the time, or Axe of Whiterun with Skyforge frost axe 30% of the time.
I'm not too sure on the actual levels but I am mainly good at destruction, sneak, one-handed, light armour, enchanting, smithing and occasionally I try and increase my conjuration.

Unfortunately I can't proceed with this account because I'm trapped on the Break of Dawn quest from Meridia, it seems that I'm locked in a dungeon and the only way to leave is by picking up an artifact sword, but I end up speaking to a spirit of the daedric prince Meridia and then when I leave conversation with her I fall to my death and I end up loading my save in the bleak and boring necromancer dungeon that I was in before. Any help would be appreciated as to how I can get this quest to work, since I don't feel like starting all over again (I've grown to love this character) Thank you for reading. I hope I can continue with this blog as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment