Tuesday 27 December 2011

Bulgor Gro Shorok: Part 2

From where I was in the last post, I was given the task of getting into the Thalmor base as a 'guest' to a party and then steal information. Firstly Delphine told me to find a Wood Elf who could get my armour and weapons in to the embassy without the Thalmor knowing, then I had to get Delphine to get an invitation for me, and then I had to meet her near Solitude so she could give me some fine clothes to wear for the party. Once all that was done I got in a carriage to the embassy and entered the party with ease, there were a fair few people there, so it would be hard to sneak out unnoticed but there was one particular trouble maker there. I persuaded him to make a scene so I could leave through a door behind the drinks counter with the Wood Elf that I met before, he took me to my armour and weapons and then opened a door that led the way I had to go. From there I was on my own, trying to sneak through in clunky Orcish armour. I got to a door and behind it were two Thalmor soldiers, I thought this would be a good time to improve at my archery, and by the time I'd got to the documents my archery was a lot better. Now that we found out that the Thalmor had nothing to do with the Dragons returning, Delphine asked me to go to a man called Esbern in Riften because he may know more than anyone else about  the Dragons. I got to Riften but before I could get to Esbern, a man called Brynolf came to me and has convinced me to join the thieves guild, I would have said no but I knew that the only way I could find out about the "Unusual gem" that I had would be to ask them.
That's all for now but more should be coming soon, please join the Skyrim Community. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment