Saturday 17 December 2011

Skyrim: How to live in an orc stronghold

Hello, this is a guide on how to live in an Orc Stronghold in Skyrim.
I have wanted to be able to live in one of the strongholds for a while, but there were no houses for sale in these places, but I still had to find a way and I did. So I created an orc character and after following these steps I am now living in the Chief of Mor Khazgur's longhouse.



My Orc character Bulgor Gro Shorok

Firstly you have to choose a stronghold that you want to live in, there are four in Skyrim so it would be wise to take a look at each destination before making your choice.

I now live in Mor Khazgul


Once this is done you have to find a partner that you want to marry (I'm not sure if you can marry a person from every stronghold). I chose Borgakh the Steel Heart to be my orcish wife. To marry this person they have to become a follower. Then if you wear an Amulet of Mara you can get married to them.


My Orc wife, Borgakh the Steel Heart


After the ceremony has finished and you are a new happily wed couple, speak with your new partner and say "let’s live in your place". Once you have done this, count yourself as part of the stronghold and live a hardworking and honourable life as Malacath intended.
Thank you for reading this short guide and I hope it has helped, dont forget to become a member of the Skyrim Community. More will be coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Which is the stupidest thing ever since only the chief in a stronghold are supposed to have wives. Bethesda screwed up on that regard. I could understand it if it were possible to become an orc chief though the only non marriage way I know of is to go to Narzulbur in Eastmarch, once your blood kin or already an orc, there is an avaible living area near the mine and forge area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it just recently made a female orc thank you I would of never thought of this....



    Tits

    ReplyDelete